martedì 30 gennaio 2018

PETITION (VII): Woohoo 5000 signatures-thank you to each of you! (Video)

Subscribe to the petition for Gemiliana Assorgia. Victim of Italian diplomacy in Vietnam

If you are receiving this e-mail is because you have signed the petition Sardinia Calling Vietnam, therefore I thank you for joining this Cause. We are now 5000 asking for correctness.

I am documenting the struggle for simple people to progress from Point A to Point B, who find themselves mired by the forces that be, in order to maintain the Status Quo.

My intent is to create a living-life experience to exemplify the need to resist to the efforts to reprogram us all into this new social idiom.
Osho said: “You might be the last generation which has the possibility to rebel. And if you don't rebel, there may be no more chances: humanity can be reduced to a robot”


I've considered, refined, and codified this Statement after being challenged by supportive compatriots inquiring as to my intent. They put forth the question of, “What are you trying to achieve, and why?” This question came with a word of warning that they would abandon their support if my intent was only to bring attention and publicity to myself, rather than to a greater cause.

I was really frustrated by this comment; it brought into focus the fact that I had put aside my life, interest and projects only to serve a good cause, to contribute to a concrete change of the society in which we live. I do not want complain anymore behind a keyboard - I want to make things happen for real.
Edmund Burke said: ”All that is required to allow evil to flourish is that too many good man do nothing.
I highlighted how the system is designed to bend any citizen to their full control, gradually lowering any expectation of a fair world and respect of our inalienable rights by teaching us that we are helpless without the institutions seeking to exert control and influence over us every minute of every day.

If you resist, they will distort the perception others have of you.

When I shouted to the multitudes that the Emperor had no clothes, they thought it better to believe he was elegantly dressed, rather than join the cause, or create any waves which might come crashing back upon themselves.

They admitted that most of them are disgusted by the look of the naked body, feel their intelligence insulted, frustrated for the money paid for an nonexistent fabric. Everyone agreed on the facts, but no one would say it aloud fearing the repercussions. Some even tried to make things worse by trying to shut my mouth. Unfortunately, my attempts to free myself is making me look like an unreasonable person in their eyes.

I need your help to keep carrying on my mission. These nearly sixteen months have exhausted everything I had - money, friends, personal life, interests, but in exchange I've wondered at this opportunity to wake up. I wish this cause will help others to become woke, as well, and create a precedent which might be of help to others to understand how to refuse to get enslaved by the system. Learn how to say NO when the bullies try to cheat us out of what is rightfully ours.

So many friends implore me to give up and go back to my life, art and interests, but I never will be able to do this until we will bring about the correct resolution. It would be impossible for me to stand in the crowd and pretend that I do not see that the emperor is naked.

Lawyers require retainers and being (illegally) deported to Paris has considerably raised my living expenses.
If any of you wish to contribute to this “Made to Measure” experience, please click on donation link https://www.paypal.me/DonnaMillana

Thank you in advance for your support because your contribution is very valuable towards something that is gonna last forever – hopefully, a better world.

Gemiliana Millana Assorgia

http://donnamillana.blogspot.fr/2018/01/why-offer-a-donation-gemiliana-millana-assorgia-sardinia-calling-vietnam-cause.html



Sign the petition to help Gemiliana obtain justice for all Italians abroad

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento