venerdì 26 gennaio 2018

There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy

When you're learning the Art of Life, lots of different kind of events can take place and what they all have in common is the same outcome: teach you how to forgive either others or yourself.

This great teaching comes most of the time, putting you exactly in a position that you previously judged without first-hand knowledge. This lesson is one of the most valuable we can get along the Way, it opens all the doors to knowledge which is the key for the freedom of humanity.
Only by first-hand knowledge we can claim: a fact!
Even the Truth, if is not possible to translate it into a fact, is just a perpetual opinion lost in presumptions and assumptions interpretations

In my atelier in London (it feels like a life ago), I was developing a form of entertainment for the wakening of consciousness. The Made-To-Measure experience were focused on provoking natural reactions in people. Being an experience for individuals, only one person per time could enter in the room, therefore could experiment the pleasure of follow the flow/wave like a particle in the double-slit experiment, free from observer judgment/influence.

"When we interact in a situation with no prejudice because you don't know anything about it, without to make any assumption because you don't know anything about it, leaves you the only option to be yourself when you move throughout the experience".

Now life served me the same surprise: a made-to-measure experience, all for me!
It happened out of the blue-I didn't expect it at all! I was living a peaceful life, rebooting in a new dimension level, away from all the abuses by the current management of this modern society (which they call it civilized btw) every person around told me to quite that experience, in their opinion (being all formatted by learned helplessness) believe I will never be able to prove my Truth therefore translate it into facts. So, in the solitude of that unexpected journey I, me and myself had to learn how to play like nobody watching. I had to put aside whatever I thought I was and walk-through listening only to my inner voice, which we are able to hear only when we switch off the gray matter in our head.

I hear that I am doing the right thing, any cell of my body tells me to keep going, so I will not stop until I see the end of this experience which its only purpose is to show what nowadays requires to fight for our inalienable rights.

A fascinating video about the Life of a cell, which reminded me of a Nietzsche quote:
“There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy“.



If You have been walking with me in this journey, no matter how long: one day, a week, a chat in the web, please leave your story, thoughts, comment,  they are very valuable to me and will be part of the creation of my next work.

Gemiliana Millana Assorgia

~Love is the answer~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento