domenica 1 ottobre 2017

Vietnam: 12 months of agony. Diplomats and globalized world (Video)

Twelve months of my precious life... living migrating from a hostel to the other, while I desperately try  to get legitimate suitable attention and to vindicate my inalienable rights.

In so many, they think perhaps, that I am simply making a long and amusing vacation of relax in Vietnam... nothing falser!


Rather the people that have met me know well the ordeal which I am submitting only in virtue' of a common value as the correctness for all the individuals, because' I, to the contrary of many others have gotten tired to complain, and I have now decided to act in a concrete way, like opposing those yellow abuses inflicted by diplomats.

Considering that we live in a globalized world, where we are stimulated and better forced every day to travel and bring our resources to the foreign countries (only whay for them to get their titles) WE asks to be treated as individuals worthy of respect and not only pawns (essential to them) for their games of power.

For those who whish help me to talk with to the local government. I invite you to sign my petition, I can so finally put an end to this looooong "vacation" and return to my life, even thought-after this experience must admit that my way to perceive the world in which we live completely changed...
https://www.change.org/p/mofa-vietnam-sardinia-calling-vietnam

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento