lunedì 15 gennaio 2018

PETITION (VI): An Italian Job- read and tell the story to your friends! - Gemiliana Millana Assorgia

Subscribe to the petition for Gemiliana Assorgia. Victim of Italian diplomacy in Vietnam

Paris, 14th January 2018

To Whom It May Concern,

I’m writing you regarding a case of total abuse of power by the Italian Diplomacy in Vietnam and by extension, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Italy, which is protecting them.

My story is long. It started a long while ago in Vietnam (5th October 2016), my cause has gained some popularity on the web since I’ve been documenting everything that’s transpired via YouTube Facebook and Website, but unfortunately, I’ve never been able to legally prove my accusations, and no lawyers in Vietnam have volunteered legal aid


► YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HFbKqXPzqvl6yMRRo-mtg
► FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/donnamillana
► Website: http://donnamillana.blogspot.com

I also have started a petition in change.org which have collected more than 800 signatures asking the Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr. Phan Binh Minh to listen to my denouncements against the Italian Diplomacy.

► Petition: https://www.change.org/p/mofa-vietnam-sardinia-calling-vietnam
► All Petition: https://donnamillana.blogspot.it/2017/09/vittima-della-diplomazia-italiana-in-Vietnam-sottoscrivi-la-petizione-per-gemiliana-assorgia.html

I have now prepared a new public letter to be delivered to him and for which I would be grateful if you could help me deliver it, as my previous attempts to reach him failed.

I also urgently need legal assistance regarding an incident from 14th December, when, after a long illegal detention in Vietnam, I was kidnapped by corrupt immigration police officers, bitten and drugged, then illegally deported to France against my will. Upon my arrival in France I was welcomed by two officials by the Consulate of Italy in Paris, who only tried to convince me to take a flight for Italy. The officials’ refusal to assist me in reporting the crimes committed against my person exemplify the depth of the corruption I am fighting against.

Due to the actions of Italian officials, I am officially requesting asylum in France.

My story started on the 5th of October 2016. I was living in Cambodia and since there is not Italian embassy located in Cambodia, I had to travel to Vietnam to renew my passport. On the night prior to my collecting my documents, I was the victim of a coordinated assault by the owners of a local bar. Since then, the General Consular of Italy, Miss Colli, tried in every manner to convince me to leave the country without pursuing any legal resolution to my case. I then asked for legal assistance by a famous and well-known local law firm to assist me, only to find that they were working against me and in collaboration with the Italian diplomats, leading me to believe that my case was going forward, when in fact nothing was happening.

I tried to report everything to the Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs, and found myself subjected to coordinated distraction under the auspices of official assistance. I was provided with inaccurate information regarding official meetings and appointments with the powers that be, designed to guarantee my absence from the actual official meetings, all apparently to frustrate my pursuit of justice; to present before me a bureaucratic mountain of obfuscation designed to make me go away. Corruption and collusion was also apparent between the Ministers and all assigned servants of the court, such as translators and expeditors supposedly employed to aid my visa application, as well as supposed assistants supposedly assisting with my original legal complaint regarding my assault.

Their efforts were apparently successful despite my efforts, as my case was dismissed due to my absence from scheduled meetings, due to their deliberate provision of false information, all to discredit my case and make me go away.

Their plan was arguably successful, as it stalled any progress of my legal case long enough so that my visa conveniently expired, placing me in a precarious position, with little recourse but to be compelled to leave Vietnam,

As of 21th September 2017, with no visa and minimal resources, I intentionally took up residence in Noi Bai International Airport Hanoi to draw attention to my situation. I live-blogged many chapters telling and retelling every aspect of my story up to that point, and onward (all documented on Facebook and YouTube) in the hope that the combination of my online support and the simple intervention of the local police would finally provide me with an avenue to the justice I long had sought.

Instead, on the 7th of November 2017 I was literally kidnapped by an army of Immigration police officers and absconded to a Social Security Centre in Hanoi against my will. I desperately tried to contact the Minister of Foreign Affairs in Italy to understand why I was deprived of my liberty, but they refused to talk with me (this is all documented via Facebook Live feeds) and completely ignored the hundreds of enquires put forth by my friends, family, and online supporters, ostensibly due to “privacy concerns”.

My situation further deteriorated on 27th November when my electronic devices were confiscated personnel at the detainment facility, me then losing all contact with the outside world.

On 1st of December 2017, a whole army of immigration officers, accompanied by the Italian officer Mr. Costantini, and tried to put me on a flight to Paris. Not knowing their intent, I successfully resisted their efforts to abscond me to places unknown, so the following day they dragged me to a deportation camp outside Hanoi, where I was kept until 14th December 2017. On that day I’ve was assaulted, bitten, drugged, and forced onto a flight to Paris accompanied by two undercover immigration police officers. Upon our arrival two officials from the General Consulate of Italy in Paris were waiting for me, who informed me I was deported from Vietnam due to overstaying my visa. I found it curious that no documents regarding this were given to me, or any deportation stamps were applied to my passport.

At this point, the Italian officials presented me with €200 for travel expenses and wrote in a piece of paper the number of the flight for Italy, saying that although my deportation was intended for Italy, there was no direct flight from Vietnam available at the time, and it was now my responsibility to take a connecting flight. At this point, all official Italian personnel left me to my own devices.

Before they disappeared, I asked them to assist me in reporting all the events I was subjected to, but they said that it was not possible, and they vanished into the night.
This comedy left me in total shock, and it took me few hours in the airport, on my own, to realize what had just happened, and the sheer absurdity of it all.

Rather than getting on the flight I was charged with boarding, due to my being drugged by officials in Vietnam, I instead went straight to the Italian Consulate in Paris and requested to be examined by medical professionals, to find out what exactly I had been subjected to, and what had been injected into me.

Whilst I made it into a hospital, I soon found myself abandoned by all consular officials, and left on my own in a foreign city in which I was a stranger, with no friends or resources to contact for even a sofa to sleep on that evening.

The last consular officer I spoke with only said that I was a European citizen, free to go wherever I wanted on the Continent, and as such, the Consulate no longer had any obligation to guarantee my safety from that point forward. I had my ticket for Italy, and I should have just taken that flight.

Since then, I have requested any and all documentation regarding my deportation, and have faced an impenetrable wall of bureaucratic opposition in response. All I seek is justice and an explanation, and I appeal to you and your resources to assist in any way possible.

I will be eternally grateful if you can help provide some closure to this torrid affair.

Yours Faithfully

Gemiliana Millana Assorgia

Sign the petition to help Gemiliana obtain justice for all Italians abroad

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento